Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ideas floating in my head

So I drew this guy at work on Thursday, off of a very Al-Herschfelt-like drawing that was lying around of a crow. And then yesterday, I got a little involved in his existence, so I drew him again... and spent way too much time on one drawing. Which is nice, every once and a while. His legs look a little wonky. More than a little.

Finally here's a close-up of his face, because he's pertyful. I might take this into photoshop and play around with it some, adjust the colors. Who knows?
So how's your day been?


1 comment:

THE AUTUMN SOCIETY said...

This character is really interesting. Just seeing these sketches makes me want to know more about him. By the way I love your page banner. Its a really nice and clean drawing that summarizes you at this moment perfectly. :)