Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More j-popping -WIP

So here's some images of my WIP for the J-Pop culture show for The Autumn Society. Watching Kiki's on repeat isn't so bad, since it holds a special place with me (First Ghibli film I've ever seen) I'm feeling pretty happy with the colors in general-- it's all just blocked out color right now, for direction. It'll be more defined, but I'm going going to keep that no-outline Flash look (thought I'm creating this in Photoshop) I'm sure the pro's can tell, and right now you can't see some distinctions in her form (hands and knee) but they will be defined.

More background elements to come too. a little too barren right now. I like the clouds...but I'm not sure if they fit with the rest of the image... I'll keep working.

Lastly, greyed out borders to let me know where the cut-off is for my image. final dimensions are 11x17

No comments: