Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dear my blog,

Do you miss me? I miss you. I miss posting things in your easy to use interface. I miss inflicting the world with my animations and animation-related finds. We'll start hanging out again really soon. Don't you worry.

Here's a teaser

Monkey flash from Vanessa Buldowski on Vimeo.






Also. Everyone (or nearly so) knows that I've been tossing back and forth doing a webcomic for a while. I'm still tossing it around. Maybe you'll see some work of it up soon.

I've got a couple ideas on reserve in my brain. My huge comic still isn't ready to air, though. So...I think I'll use this web-comic idea as a testing ground/learning ground for the bigger piece. Check back on that larger comic in like...twenty years.


3 comments:

pw! said...

i'm just crazy about the style of that demo reel!!!

Emily said...

Awesome animation test, gurrrrllllll...Loving it.

Anonymous said...

Agreed. Ranger Elf is just my way of gearing up for Bleed Epic. Join me in my webcomic quest, Veenessa.