Thursday, February 18, 2010

Being Busy...

...As I generally am these days. Here is a test/ complete shot that helps to define the look of my film. The only thing that might/will change will be the unsteadiness of the pastel-water as it drips. I'm going to try experimenting with pastel-pencils to keep within the original lines and intentions of the animation. It frustrates me how much it flickers, because the rough animation is actually smooth, but once I played with the pastels and got them everywhere, that was the end of it.

I'm liking where it is heading for the moment, and I'm starting to be glad I didn't decide to go with the flat, more generic cell shading I was thinking of.


Pastel Shot Test (completed shot for GW) from Vanessa Buldowski on Vimeo.



Here are some samples of my backgrounds, too.




No comments: