Thursday, September 4, 2008

Recent Updates

Classes start today for me, even though I get the easy end of the stick. One class today, and none tomorrow, so I get an early weekend. YAY! Only, I am a weird person and have always been, and am actually disappointed I don't have classes right away. I have always enjoyed learning and discovering new things.

Next Friday I will be leaving for North Carolina until the following Saturday, so yay for vacations!.. Even though classes just started. HA. My family plans things silly.

I thought I'd share some of my favorite music with you all. I love the Japanese composer Joe Hisaishi. If you have seen any of Miyazaki-san's films you are familiar with him. I especially love The Tarara Workwoman's Song. Unfortunately, you cannot find this on youtube, but if you ever watch Princess Mononoke, it is in the iron melding rooms that it is sung. It is very short, but full of honor and pride. I also love Mononoke Hime- the theme and main song for the film Mononoke Hime (Princess Mononoke) which is here, although this particular singer is not my favorite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIfsbYvz6nQ


Also- Here is this. O_o. It was created for a compilation for the Autumn Society, to help get my name out there. Joe Game set this up to help the community, which is pretty awesome of him, and with only spending 5 bucks to get into a small collection to be passed out to people at the Baltimore Comic Con this year. Sweetness in a can.

No comments: