Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Simple talk

Not much happening these days. That's not necessarily a bad thing, I just wish I could get some form of work. Everyone I know has some type of commissioned work or etc. that they are doing, and thats awesomely exciting for them! And all I'm really doing is working on storyboards and keeping myself busy with Video games/ art tests like this one here.

This is not anything fancy, just a test of the "taper" sumi-e in Corel Painter. Had some fun with it, but couldn't get her nose correct =/. meh. tests are test =)


Ha! I wish I had the patience for traditional cross-hatching by hand, but its never been my forte. Although... practice makes... well, nobody's perfect, but it certainly makes an artist improve herself!!


Also- Recently been watching GARGOYLES series all over again. oh the goodness. OH. THE. GOODNESS. Seriously folks. Their ears even have secondary action. Woosh.

Oh Greg Weisman.

No comments: